Vanity Rooms

February 22, 2011

You 'Make Me Crazy'

My very first order of Sigma brushes has arrived in the mail! :)
I ordered the 'Make Me Crazy' Sigma Professional Brush Kit, because I needed my own kit and purple happens to be my favorite color.  At first I wasn't sure how well the purple will look in person, and I was deciding between the black kit or the purple kit.  I thought since I'm getting this for my own personal use, and not out on the job, I thought the purple would be a fun choice. :) The packaging is extremely adorable and the service was great, as my package arrived exactly a week from when I clicked 'order'.  
Brush Kit Includes:
Large Angled Contour - F40
Large Powder Brush - F30
Duo Fibre - F50
Pencil - E30
Eye Shading - E55
Medium Angled Shading - E70
Large Shader - E60
Concealer - F70
Foundation Brush - F60
Tapered Blending - E40
Small Angle - E65
Eye Liner - E05

No comments:

Post a Comment