Vanity Rooms

May 3, 2011

Sephora Haul: Thank God For Vouchers

 It was about time I had another mini Sephora Haul!  I wasn't looking for anything in particular, but I stumbled upon some really great items.  I made a brief look around the store and I happened to find myself a gorgeous red lipstick, which is in a smooth cream texture with luminous high coverage.  I've always needed an extremely red lipstick good for both myself and for possible photo shoots, as it is such a classic look.  Also, I got a shimmery gold eyeshadow with quite large glitter pigments.  I have been looking for a gold with larger glitter parts for the longest time and it's great for highlights and just to accentuate the entire look.  Apparently, I was lucky enough to have found out that my shopping sprees at Sephora have reached the credit amount for their current promotion and I got a $40 voucher! :)  So I opted to try the store's waterproof makeup remover and I am now currently in love with their cream lip stains.  I will definitely be back for more!

 Items Shown: Left to Right
Rouge Lipstick in Hot Tango - Cream
Cream Lip Stain in 01 Always Red
Eyeshadow in Golden Girl N50
Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
Lemon scented, heart shaped bath cubes

Eyeshadow in Golden Girl N50

 
Rouge Lipstick in Hot Tango - Cream
 

No comments:

Post a Comment