Finding an efficient way to remove all that make up? I have been recently using this product and it does wonders. The Cleansing Express line are oil free, water-based products promised to remove all traces of make up, even waterproof! What I like about the Cleansing Express Eye Makeup Remover is that, not only does it remove tricky waterproof mascaras, it's not oily and it's moisturizing and gentle on the skin. I am currently using the Cleansing Lotion Sebum and it's great for oil control, for those with oily skin.
It's no secret that I am a huge fan and supporter of Dermalogica. Their range of products have been a miracle savior for my skin and my confidence. Here are a range of products that I use to keep my face clean and looking fresh and healthy. (Keep in mind that I don't use all of these products all at once or on a daily basis)
Tips and Tricks:
- When choosing a good waterproof makeup remover, the longer the two fluids take to separate, the better
- Leave the remover and cotton pad on your eye for a few seconds/minutes, instead of rubbing and tugging
- When using heavy makeup, double cleanse using a Cleansing Oil to remove dirt residing in deep pores
- Use a moisturizer containing SPF during the day, and something containing a heavier moisture during the night
- Don't neglect the eyes! Use a good emollient eye cream for the night