Vanity Rooms

September 1, 2011

Physicians Formula: Your Beauty. Our Passion. We Promise.

I received some makeup goodies from my brother who came back from America a few weeks ago.  He got me some great American drugstore products that I can't get anywhere in Asia, but I'll be seeing more of these products soon enough!  
First off, my favorite item that I got was the Physicians Formula: Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Show and Liners.  I got the shimmer eye palette made specifically for brown eyes.  It is a great range of browns for beginners, and you can definite change your look from neutral to dramatic in an instant with this palette.  You can definitely use either a wet or dry application with this palette, depending on the type of look you're going for.  The only thing that puts me off is the strong scent it, when it claims it is fragrance free.
The palette came with the Custom Eye Enchancing Trio in black, espresso and purple.  These are AMAZING drugstore eyeliners, I guarantee that they are waterproof, smudge-proof and lasts all day!

Other goodies I got
Maybelline's the Falsies Voum' Express: Flared in Very Black
Wet n Wild Glassy Gloss: Lip Gel in This Too Shall Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment