Vanity Rooms

December 1, 2011

Like A Boy


I dressed the way I felt today, tired and lazy.  I felt like I was channeling my inner Harry Potter today.  The layered sweater, the stripes - this is as preppy as I can get.  I almost felt a little boyish, too.  My birthday party is coming up real soon, and there's just so many things on my to do list that I just need to do before the big day.  I almost can't remember the last time I threw myself  a birthday party.  It seems like the older you get, the less important birthdays become, but I refuse to follow that pattern.  They are important days, and needs to be celebrated with friends, family and loved ones.  There's only two more weeks left of school and I can't believe I'm almost done with the first quarter of college.  However, I'm starting to wish to that I could go home for Christmas. After all, it's the worst holiday to spend by yourself.  

Blouse: H&M
Sweater: Forever21
Jeans: Pull & Bear
Necklace: Parksons
Watch: Gucci
Shoes: Pacsun

1 comment: