Vanity Rooms

December 15, 2011

Reindeers On Rooftops


I have finally gotten two essential fall/winter pieces that I've been wanting for a very long time.  A maroon, floppy hat and a faux fur vest!  And of course, all at affordable prices, because that's what I'm all about.  It's been an interesting week so far, with the closing of finals and unexpected friendships being formed.  Considering the amount of work and being swamped under those pile of notes, I have had quite a number of uncontrollable laughs and great heart-to-hearts.  It amazes me how time flies by so fast, as it feels as though I have just hopped off the plane from Singapore, only yesterday.  Friends are starting to pack their bags and heading home to their families.  I didn't expect to be spending the holidays away from home, to be honest.  But I'm sure I'll find some adventures and stories to share...or to keep.

Top: SEED
Cardigan: Cotton On
Faux Fur Vest: Forever21
Maxi Skirt: Pacsun
Shoes: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment