Vanity Rooms

January 3, 2012

Happiest Place On Earth


The days for sleeping in, late nights, stuffing our faces and ridiculously damaging habits are slowly running out, so we decided to spend the day at the happiest place on earth - Disneyland.  My friends are adrenaline junkies so we went to the Disney California Adventure for the amazing rides.  Needless to say, I have had a wonderful time meeting these people and have grown strangely comfortable with each other. To be honest, I was expecting the Disney castle, parades and princesses, but I guess I can always visit that another time.  That's probably why I opted for a loose top with subtle polka dot detailing, cause it made me feel a tad bit princessy.  And on the plus side, I found this top at a flea market for $10 and apparently it's from Forever21, personally, that's an amazing find and a great bargain.  
A recap of my winter vacation will be up soon.

Top: Flea Market



No comments:

Post a Comment