Vanity Rooms

January 25, 2012

Year of the Dragon


It has been awhile hasn't it?  The start of 2012 has been great, but I can't help feeling overwhelmed.  The list of things to do just seem never-ending.  However, it was Chinese New Year on Monday and I celebrated it with close friends who understood the significance of this event.  Although the food wasn't as festive as to what I'm used to, but I guess it's as close to home as I can get.  I've been feeling a little, unmotivated, uninspired and pretty much over such petty routines.  I can barely get through the day without a cup of coffee.  I guess I'm almost on the same page as everyone around me. People aren't as excited to go to class like they used to be, I guess it's cause of first quarter butterflies.  Hoping there would be some spontaneous elements of life coming my way soon.  On the other hand, I will be returning home next month for a special event and I can't wait to see the faces of my loved ones.  I'm also planning a great trip for spring break, I'm in need of an inspiring vacation.  

Blouse: Forever21
Top: ROSS

No comments:

Post a Comment