Vanity Rooms

March 25, 2012

Hotdogs and Coffee


After many eventful days in the city, I had trouble getting out of bed today.  It could've been the gloomy weather or I was just...plain lazy.  Of course I couldn't pass up an entire day of plans from the sights and sounds of New York, so Naomi and I took an attempt at shopping trip number two.  I have to say, I'm pretty satisfied with my purchases, but more on that later.  One of my things on my to do list is to devour a classic New York hotdog.  We definitely didn't go to the right stall that's for sure, because it is probably the saddest looking street hotdog I've ever seen.  It was a let down, but I'm still on the hunt for one that's worth a proper photograph.  So we ended the day with a hearty home cooked meal all made by Naomi and I probably ate more servings that I should have.  

Light Trench: H&M
Circle Scarf: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment