Vanity Rooms

April 29, 2012

Not Sure What I'm Doing


So I'm trying to keep things low key this weekend and spending most of my time at home or stuck in my books.  I have to admit, I'm quite a homebody, but I feel more productive that way.  My friends and I wanted to get some work done, so we decided to head to Starbucks for a good combination of coffee, music, and the usual friendly faces of our baristas.  Well, it was more like I was getting work done while my friends diddle daddle around me. On the other hand, Aria and I had our eyes on this top from Zara probably a week ago.  I originally wanted the white one, but the black felt a little more flattering.  I kept things really simple and casual as I live just down the block.  After living in California for a while, I'm beginning to appreciate the simplicity of a good tee and shorts, you can never go wrong with that.

Top: Zara
Shorts: Melrose Ave.
Flats: H&M
Sunglasses: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment