Vanity Rooms

December 25, 2012

naughty or nice

IMG_0805 IMG_0794
IMG_0763
Boutique Dress / Zara Sandals / Barkins Clutch

The Christmas chaos is finally over!  Leave it up to a classic black dress to save the day.  I have been sporting this feminine silhouette to all the holiday dinner parties lately.  The combination of the intricate detailing and the flared, puffy, tutu-like skirt is a match made in heaven.  I instantly fell in love with this dress at my local boutique and I knew I won't be able to find something like this anywhere else.  

I have been changing up my makeup looks this holiday.  Changing your routine can be as simple as exchanging your everyday lip color for something unexpected.  For this particular night, I opted for a vampy, oxblood lipstick.  I thought it complemented this feminine dress with just a touch of sass.  I guess this look had a little bit of naughty and nice.    

No comments:

Post a Comment