Vanity Rooms

January 17, 2013

BLUE FUZZ

IMG_1024 sweater
IMG_1012
Thrifted sweater / River Island Boyfriend Jeans / UO Loafers / GoJane Watch / Chan Luu Bracelet

LA has finally started to steer away from what seemed to be the most horrendous winter (in Cali terms, of course).  It's been seventeen whole days into the new year. How are your new years resolutions doing?  There has been a lot of 'firsts' that's been happening since the new year: first week of school, first day at the new internship, and what seems to be a fresh new perspective on things.  

Forgive my intolerable absence on the blogsphere, but my reasons are valid.  I wished I could've documented my full-on winter gear during the week, but I just haven't found the time (I guess I'll have to save it for later).  

The sunny weather today was simply glorious and it meant I didn't have to lug around a heavy coat.  Instead, my fuzzy blue sweater was my best friend for the day.  I did feel like a soft fluffy animal as I was being helplessly petted throughout the day (not that I mind).  But this still is my favorite combination for a slow day: sweater, boyfriend jeans, and loafers.  Perfect.    

No comments:

Post a Comment