Vanity Rooms

January 29, 2013

TURTLENECK

IMG_1207 IMG_1229 IMG_1225
sweater
Pull & Bear Turtleneck Sweater / Thrifted Lace Shorts / GoJane Boots and Watch / Diva Jewelry Bracelets

It was a little bit of an impromptu shoot today as I was a little short on time and yes, I've convinced another one of my friends to oh-so-graciously take my photos. She's starting her own blog, so keep on the look out for that. 

This week has drastically slowed down from the past two weeks and I'm quite enjoying this sluggish ride.  A sluggish week means lazy behavior and attire to match.  I can't seem to part with my comfy sweaters.  This one just so happens to have extra thickness - that extra snuggle factor.  I am loving how oversized, carefree, and not to mention, warm this turtleneck is.  Definitely my favorite winter sweater this season.  

No comments:

Post a Comment