Vanity Rooms

March 29, 2013

PARTIES & PUFFS

IMG_0507 IMG_0534 IMG_0519 intagram IMG_0522 IMG_0502 instagram2
IMG_0528
H&M Top and Pants / Zara Heels

Attending a very fashionable party just got checked off my list as of last night.  LOOKBOOK was having The Series Premier Party and I have to say, LA events never appear to what they seem to be.  It was a rather interesting mixer, but half the time I was wishing I had the guts to approach these beautiful people.  Also, probably the only time where I felt a tiny bit underdressed, but I guess my pants saved me a little.

Aria and I ditched to have our own little rendezvous.  Urth Caffe saves the night with a cup of Spanish Latte and the ever-so-heavenly Pompeii Cream Puff.

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit, love Urban Lights! I just looked up Urth Caffe and it's now a place in my to-go list. :)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit :) everything looks so awesome
    <3
    lealeistner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete