This is my very first make up look and it is very simple and wearable. As mentioned from the previous post, this look was inspired by Rae Morris and other natural beauty looks I've come across recently. The look has very minimal makeup, almost as if there is none at all. But most importantly, highlighting your best features is a must :)
Create this look:
- Laura Mercier's foundation primer
- MAC's Studio fix fluid foundation in NC30
- MAC's studio finish concealer in NC30
- MAC's loose powder in NC20
- Shu Uemura's eyebrow pencil in hard 9 'acom'
- NARS 'blondie' eyeshadow for contouring
- Shu Uemura's M Orange 55 blusher
- Maybelline's Define A-Lash mascara in 'soft black'
- Revlon's lipstick in 'blushing nude'
Make up and Hair by Dianna Yong
Photography by Sofia Izrina Kamal