Vanity Rooms

March 14, 2011

Cleansing Oils To Camellia Oils

Time to test out new products! :)  My mom recently came back from Singapore and she brought home some goodies!  I didn't ask her to get anything for me, but I guess she's been hearing me talk about Bobbi Brown products for some time now and decided to get me my first few items.  :)  The Cleansing Oil Kit works really well on my skin, especially the cleansing oil.  It will definitely leave your skin feeling smoother, softer and supple even after the first wash.  I wasn't sure if the Creamy Concealer Kit was suited to my skin color, as I wasn't there to test it out.  But the color in Warm Natural works quite well with my skin and foundation. It is definitely great, for daytime, but as I like a little more coverage at night, MAC still seems like the better option.     

Items Shown: 
Bobbi Brown's Cleansing Oil Kit
- Eye Makeup Remover   
- Hydrating Face Tonic 
- Cleansing Oil             
Creamy Concealer Kit in Warm Natural

The other product I wanted to share and talk about is the Tsubaki Shampoo and Conditioner from Shiseido.  There has been quite a large promotion going on for this product in all types of local drugstores and I was curious enough to test it out for myself.  With only after one wash, the results were amazing.  My hair is softer, straighter, stronger and a lot healthier.  The product uses 'tsubaki oil EX' meaning, oil extracts from tsubaki, the camellia flower.  The camellia oil stays true to its promise and provides glossy hair from roots to tips.
Shiseido Ad Campaign

No comments:

Post a Comment