Vanity Rooms

March 5, 2011

Ifeel - Style Starts Young: March Issue 2011

I-feel: Malaysia most comprehensive fashion magazine portal, for urban people from age 15-30 years old.
 The feature of Astro's Star Quest is finally out in the March issue of I-feel magazine.  The feature highlights Astro's Star Quest finalists and winners.  It's just a small feature, but I was glad I was able to work with them and everyone else on set.  I had to do Peace and Fyone's make up for the day's shoot.  At the end of the day, all cast and crew members even got to get a little group snapshot to relieve a good day's stress from work and to call it a wrap!  For more backstage sneak peaks, head on to the blog post titled 'Behind the Scenes'

Peace
Fyone
CAST AND CREW
__________________________________________________________________________________________


Styling: Eniko
Photography: Sherleen Lai @Threesixty Photography assisted by Dain Lee
Makeup: Maggie Mah, Mae Yi&Dianna Yong@Diva Production using Bobbi Brown Cosmetics
Hair Do: Fei Yap@Hair Zone Studio by Michael Poh
They spelled my name wrong :(

For more info and photos from this month's issue visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment