Vanity Rooms

May 30, 2011

Colorista: Make Your Own Palette

As a graduation gift, my mom bought me the new Sephora Palette aimantée personnalisable and Custom magnetic palette, which was on sale at Sephora Singapore.  The palette comes in forty eyeshadow colors, five cream eyeliners, fifteen lipglosses, four blushes and two bronzers.  I would have to say that the best thing about the palette is that, it comes with a smaller traveling palette fit for eight items.  The entire palette as well as the custom palette is magnetic, which makes for easy transfers and customization.  However, there isn't a lot of product given in terms of the eyeshadows, eyeliners and lipglosses.  Although, comparing the quality to the Coastal Scents palettes, it's definitely a much higher quality and more highly pigmented.  The best thing I'm pleased about are the blushes.  Sephora blushes are amazing and the slight hint of shimmer is very flattering.  Overall, I'm very pleased with this gift, because having a range of shades and colors is very important! :)

I will be posting a graduation/farewell post in the next few weeks as I have graduated from Diva Makeup Academy.  More on that will be coming shortly!
Hugs and Hearts,
VR

More information on the palette visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment