Vanity Rooms

September 16, 2011

Naked Beauty

Thanks to a very close friend of mine, she got me Urban Decay's Naked Palette.  A palette I have been dying to get my hands on for months!  I know that I am incredibly late on jumping onboard on how amazing this palette is.  However, I can now say for myself that, this palette has met all my expectations and more.
The Naked palette is inclusive of Urban Decay's Shadow Karma Brush and a mini Eyeshadow Primer Potion.  This neutral palette consists of twelve shades in matte, shimmer, satin and sparkle.  Let your imagination run wild and experiment, and you can achieve a numerous amount of looks with just one palette.  Every single shadow in this palette is incredibly pigmented, especially the matte ones.  If the matte shadows are equally as pigmented as the shimmers, you know that the palette is of quality.  It is great for beginners and it definitely got the recognition it deserves.
I also got some more nailpolishes from Elianto and I can't wait to try them all!
Rosewood 20, Lawn Green 03, Chestnut 12 and Alice Blue 01
Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep, Gunmetal
Click for more Urban Decay products

No comments:

Post a Comment