Vanity Rooms

November 9, 2011

Guns & Horses



Hello, long weekend!  It's Veteran's weekend and I have the Friday off.  I can't help but feel like I'm on top of things lately, and it seems like quite a miracle as I always feel swamped with errands, school and other things keeping me busy.  Also, I've been receiving good feedback regarding my work, which makes me feel all the more enthusiastic and driven.  It finally warmed up today and I got to wear this sheer, maroon skirt that I bought from Melrose Ave awhile ago.  I have plenty of things adding onto my wardrobe wish list and I think I might go get them sometime soon :)  Sick of these booties?  Too bad, you'll be seeing a lot more of it as I have a shortage of shoes - don't worry, shoes are definitely on my wish list.

Black Top: SEED
Maroon Skirt: Melrose Ave.
Leather Jacket: Thrifted
Black Booties: Melrose Ave.


No comments:

Post a Comment