Vanity Rooms

November 13, 2011

Gaga for Gaga


Surprisingly I had a pretty busy and fun-filled weekend.  My roommates and I hosted our first house party and I think it was quite a success, considering how many unexpected truths were revealed and ridiculous dares being done.  Unfortunately, I was brought into that mess.  But I'll keep those stories for myself.  I'm glad that my apartment compound has so many locations to offer for these blog photos.  And I finally got to wear these sunnies that I bought from a vintage store in Melrose :)  I've always wanted to blog this top of Lady Gaga, but never gotten the chance.  But thanks to my lovely roommate, she took these photos of me and not to mention those brilliantly placed cars behind me.

Top: Thrifted
Shorts: Melrose Ave.
Tights: ROSS
Shoes: Melrose Ave.
Sunglasses: Vintage
Bangles: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment