Vanity Rooms

November 16, 2011

You Are What I Call Home


 It's been a stressful few days regarding work, and I know for a fact that it's not going to get any easier.  The end of semesters or quarters are usually the most hectic, but somehow I enjoy the chaoticness of it all.    I'm just glad that I have a few special people that I can depend on and talk to whenever I feel the need.  However, everyone dear to me seems so far away and electronic communication just doesn't cut it anymore.  On another note, my birthday is coming up and I'm emerging out of my last teen years - that's right I'm turning the big TWO OH, but not exactly legal yet.  I've always considered my birthdays to be my own personal 'new years', making new resolutions, goals and taking on a new insight to things.  I'm just hoping for a great year to come.  I decided to take a break today and spoil myself to a little bit of retail therapy, which means exciting posts to come! 

Tribal Throw-Over: Urban Outfitters
Black Tank: Cotton On
Leather Skirt: H&M
Booties: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment