Vanity Rooms

November 14, 2011

The Zebras Are Out To Play


It's been a good start to the week and I plan to keep it that way.  I find such gratification when my hard work is recognized.  It's ironic that I'm in a fashion school where the majority of students find freedom and creativity to be their mantra, but I'm a nerd at heart.  I get a strange satisfaction when I have accomplished my list of readings to do and that moment when I finally get to close my heavy textbooks every night.  I received my first midterm back and honestly, I was surprised to see 100%, but I'm hoping for the same results to follow for my other subjects.  I'm not saying that I have everything figured out, because I don't.  But it's nice once in a while to have the feeling that you have everything under control.  I feel as tough I have a new found independence after living away from home for a while now, and I'm liking what I'm seeing in myself.  

Leather Jacket: Thrifted
Zig-Zag Dress: Thrifted
Tights: ROSS
Shoes: Melrose Ave.

No comments:

Post a Comment