Vanity Rooms

January 28, 2012

The Creme To My Brulee


 I decided this weekend was in a need of relaxation, catching up and sweet indulgences.  It's refreshing to take a break from all the college weekend recreational activities, if you know what I mean.  I'm counting down the days until my return home for my brother's big wedding day and I'm more excited with each passing day.  If everything goes well this quarter, I think I might reward myself with an exciting trip up to the East coast to see a particular familiar face.  It's funny to think that I haven't seen this close girlfriend of mine ever since our high school graduation.  Things are still in the works, but I can't imagine how great photos will turn out in the Big Apple.  

Shirt Dress: Forever21
Shoes: SHOE'I
Accessories: H&M, Parkson, Forever21
Sunglasses: Vincci

No comments:

Post a Comment