Vanity Rooms

February 2, 2012

In Need Of A Little Comfort



 There's just something about the past week that's just been getting me down.  I think it must be the layers of different stresses piling up on me.  Truth to be told, I haven't been enjoying the past few weeks and it's hard trying to put a smile on my face, let alone having to work with very difficult people.  I guess it gives me experience of working with different personalities, but I can't help feeling defeat, my voice unheard.  I guess some battles are meant to be fought for and others, brushed off.  On the other hand, I'll be home in exactly a week.  Can't wait to get away for a fews days - a great escape for my mind and heart.

Inside Tank: Cotton On
Denim Shirt: Thrifted
Tulle Skirt: Thrifted
Platforms: Charlotte Russe


And thank you arialuv for the lovely photography

No comments:

Post a Comment