Vanity Rooms

February 3, 2012

Red Soles


Aria, Ming and I decided to go to Rodeo Drive for the day and it was absolutely lovely.  The area is like a world on its own - it definitely makes you want to stay.  Other than the fabulous stores, clothes and an endless number of shoes and bags, we had a wonderful treat to end the day.  What are the odds of meeting the one and only, Christian Louboutin, at Coffee Bean.  Without my friend's sharp eye, we would've missed him by a fraction.  He was kind enough for a photo opp and of course, he was in one of his amazing shoes.  His security guards were also decked out in his gear.  

Top: Forever21
Dress: Thrifted
Canvas Tote: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Sunglasses: Vincci

1 comment:

  1. I love your outfit!!! I really enjoy reading your blog posts!!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my blog. It will mean the world to me if you did. Thank you so much in advance!!!

    ReplyDelete