Vanity Rooms

March 30, 2012

Nothing Like Home


It's good to be finally back in sunny California.  Although I'm currently having post New York blues, I'm pretty sure things will gradually go back to old routines.  The only thing I'm most enjoying is probably the weather and gives me a chance to break out of all those layers and coats.  I couldn't wait any longer so I quickly assembled my new pieces together.  I'm definitely loving these ankle colored pants from Uniqlo!  If only they have an online store...if only.

Top: H&M
Pants: Uniqlo
Flats: H&M
Scarf: Vintage
Canvas Tote: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Glasses: Vincci

1 comment:

  1. Your pants look great! Saw your shoes at H&M last weekend but ended up not buying them because of the looong line at the register LOL

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete