Vanity Rooms

April 8, 2012

Looking Forward


It's been a pretty solid start to the month and I'm feeling a few changes in life coming on, good ones at least.  I dressed according to my mood this weekend - peachy, because at least that's what it's been feeling like lately.  Ming said I looked like I just walked out of a Ralph Lauren ad, and I couldn't agree more.  I also went to Buffalo Exchange this weekend, as I was so impressed by the one in New York, I couldn't wait to check out the one near my neighborhood.  Finally, I've found myself a classic black tweed jacket and from none other than, Pull & Bear!  It feels like it's been long overdue, but it feels that luck is coming my way and it definitely feels like I'm turning a new leaf.

Tank: Cotton On
Denim Shirt: Thrifted
Orange Pants: Uniqlo
Scarf: Topshop
Sunglasses: Vintage
Flats: H&M
Canvas Tote: Marc by Marc Jacobs

1 comment: