Vanity Rooms

April 15, 2012

Let the Flowers Bloom


It's been more than an exciting week than anticipated.  There are certain changes that's been entering and retreating at the same time in life lately.  I have yet to decide if these aspects are good for me or not, but it seems like time is on my side.  On another note, I decided to spend the day with Aria for some girl talk and a great photo opt.  It doesn't feel like it's springtime lately with the rain and bloody wind chills, but I decided to break out my new springtime dress.  I am in love with the soft peach color and the draping of this dress.  To be honest, I wasn't expecting so many compliments that went about throughout the day, but it certainly felt nice.

'Grace Kelly' Dress: MDS Collection
Flats: H&M
Bag: Vintage
Bracelet: Parkson Ave.

No comments:

Post a Comment