Vanity Rooms

July 27, 2012

Travel diaries: Ho Chi Minh City

IMG_9994(2)IMG_0023(2)IMG_0053(2)IMG_0114(2)IMG_9935(2)IMG_0074(2)IMG_0019(2)IMG_0092(2)IMG_0084(2)IMG_9944(2)
IMG_0151(2)
Cotton On Top / Thrifted Tribal Pants / Vintage Sunglasses / Marc by Marc Jacobs Canvas Tote /

Two days have passed since I've arrived in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. HCM City has been nothing short of amazing local coffees, great phở, busy street markets, and chaotic motorcycle madness. The feel of Vietnam definitely reminds me of my time in Jakarta. The clash of modernity and the preservation of tradition keeps things interesting. My time has been well spent with old family friends, sight-seeing, and visiting tourist landmarks.

With days fully planned out and about in the city, comfort and practicality were my top priorities when it came to packing.  Who wants a wardrobe malfunction in this humidity, anyways?  I know, you're probably sick of seeing this white tee, but honestly, I can't get rid of it.  Plus, I wanted to wear these tribal pants I bought from Santee Alley and I thought a plain top would make it stand out (not that it doesn't stand out already).  More Vietnam adventures are about to come!  

No comments:

Post a Comment