Vanity Rooms

August 25, 2012

a dress with age

IMG_0341IMG_0381
IMG_0365
Vintage Dress / Forever 21 Coverup / Uniqlo Leather Belt / Booties from Melrose Avenue

Apologies for the momentary MIA. I have been feeling slightly uninspired lately, but a brilliant vintage dress came my way. After the meticulous sorting and donating of my old closet, I've found a few gems here and there. This dress was one of them. It's actually my mother's and almost as old as I am. There's nothing better than a dress with age.

And what a better way to transition into fall with a subdued-colored floral dress paired with autumn accents.  The black belt and booties neutralizes the crazy florals and textures of this outfit.  I'm glad to say that I have been checking off a number of things on my wishlist.  I am a very happy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment