Vanity Rooms

September 25, 2012

little accomplishments

Screen Shot 2012-09-25 at 3.28.26 PMScreen Shot 2012-09-25 at 11.27.54 AM

It's funny how things happen. I was getting ready to go about my day when an old acquaintance told me the good news. I couldn't be more ecstatic and quite impressed that TEENVOGUE actually quoted me word for word. Quite frankly, I didn't think much of this post and well, I didn't think it would hurt if I submitted something.

It just makes me wonder who out there visits my blog for every post, actually reads what I have to say, or even just to browse through my photo diaries.  Honestly, this is no big deal, but it makes my heart all warm and fuzzy inside.  And now, I'm documenting my little accomplishment with a bag of Fritos Flavor Twists (Honey BBQ, of course) and a bottle of aloe vera juice by my side.  This made my day.

(And note: I do not claim to be a Los Angeles native.  Besides, it's only been a year, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment