Vanity Rooms

November 12, 2012

almost set

IMG_0274IMG_0279IMG_0291
IMG_0293
GoJane Cat-eye Sunglasses / Forever 21 Sweater / GoJane Boots / Charles & Keith Handbag

This has probably been the most relaxing Monday in a very, very long time.  An extended weekend was much needed and I spent the day at Santa Monica visiting a certain little missy.  We spent the day hunting for prospective hotel rooms, photographing children (in the most non pedophiliac way), being almost attacked by seagulls, and stuffing ourselves with Umami burgers.

I was told that I wasn't dressed very 'Dianna-like' today, which I'm taking as a good thing?  With the right combination of laziness and the right weather...this is what I usually resort to.  A comfy sweater or blouse, some tights, and boots - Ta-dah! and I'm out the door.  

No comments:

Post a Comment