Vanity Rooms

November 3, 2012

disheartened

IMG_0263IMG_0241IMG_0243IMG_0255
IMG_0254
Dress from a Boutique / Forever21 Cropped Top / H&M Ankle Boots / Parkson Bracelet

Los Angeles seems to be having a case of bipolar issues (so am I, figuratively speaking of course). But I guess I'm not complaining, as the weather is just fantastic (for the time being).  I was in desperate need of some color and life after a night of emotionally-and-mentally draining thoughts.  Which means I get to pull out my brightest dress and layer it with a more subtle sweater and there you have it, instant lift up.  A little self love goes a long way.  Thanks to a little pumpkin spiced latte, stroll down Larchmont, and a touch of rekindling with an old romance told me that things are going to fall back into place.  It's funny how the world works, but I can't help but miss him sometimes.     

No comments:

Post a Comment