Vanity Rooms

November 23, 2012

recent essentials

IMG_0454

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!  I hope everyone got some Black Friday shopping done (I know I did!)  Treated myself to an early birthday present by getting some makeup essentials.  I have to say, I'm pretty happy with the Makeup Forever HD Foundation and Bare Minerals Matte Foundation - definitely highly recommended.  Of course, you never leave Sephora with only what you plan to get...you always leave with extra.  I got tempted by the Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner and I just couldn't resist.

1 comment:

  1. I am obsessed with the Sugar lip balms they are amazing! I broke my rose one i was so sad !


    I'd love to keep in touch, if you Have time come check out my blog. Maybe we can follow each other?

    xo,
    eelsay
    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete