Vanity Rooms

February 16, 2013

can't live without

IMG_1813 IMG_1816
IMG_1819
Moleskine Journal / UO Necklace / Topshop T-Shirt / Thrifted Sunglasses

Hopefully everyone is having a lovely long weekend. Definitely had some long overdue 'me' time today. Currently sipping on some Earl Grey, a lit vanilla candle, and Late Night Alumni's new album in the background. And of course, I can't forget a good hydrating facial mask.

Topshop is all the rage in LA right now.  The perks of going to a fashion school is that we are perfect targets for such retailers.  I was lucky enough to snag a free gift card and tote that they were handing out on campus.  Obviously, my card only held $20, but hey, I wasn't complaining.  I got myself an oversized tee, which I thought was only fitting.

On another note, I don't think you'll see me parting from my journal and these thrifted sunnies from Buffalo Exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment