Vanity Rooms

February 12, 2013

RED TRAIL

IMG_1724redtrail IMG_1742 IMG_1728
IMG_1697
Cotton On Hi-Low Top / UO Vest / Uniqlo Pants / GoJane Boots

A little overdose of maroon today.  To be honest, I think I got too much wear out of these maroon pants for the season, but I don't think I'm going to retire them anytime soon.  It's a little late to jump on the hi-low bandwagon, but this has been sitting in my closet for way too long.  Plus, the added flare to the outfit didn't hurt.

Having new discoveries through old things (or places) appears to be the theme today.  Joann and I found a location on campus that we didn't notice before.  It turned out quite well, I'd say.

Joann has been doing an incredible job with my photos lately.  Her blog is now up and running.
VoguetoProvoke

No comments:

Post a Comment