Vanity Rooms

August 8, 2012

what I'd rather be wearing

whatidbewearing
Topshop Leather Jacket / Phillip Lim's 31 Hour Bag / Zara Scarf / Pull & Bear Sweater / Acne Boots / Jewelmint Accessories

Missing Los Angeles. Missing autumn. Missing coffee in the mornings. Summer has been far too good to me, but I'm pretty much over the heat, the florals, and the neons. I'm much looking forward to thicker textures, leather, aubergine, burnt oranges, knits, and everything else that screams autumn. I will probably have an ongoing wishlist that might never ever be fulfilled, considering the fact that I add an item or two on a weekly basis. What I'm most looking forward to is wearing much darker shades, but still with a hint of color here and there.  But this definitely gives you an idea of what I'm hoping for when I arrive back in the good old City of Angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment